Civic Museum of Ceramics
Since the mid-twentieth century the citizens of Nove expressed a clear intention of providing themselves with a Civic Museum. Since then they began to form a collection of fine ceramics to create a museum collection in the building of the School of Design, later the Royal School of Art and then the College of Art, built according to the will of its generous patron, sculptor Giuseppe De Fabris, the most famous fellow citizen for his artistic stature and civic engagement (Nove, 1790 - Rome, 1860).
The Museum was inaugurated in April 1995, and to date has owned over fourteen hundred works and one hundred were granted as deposit by collectors.
back to museum page...